Thursday, March 31, 2016

#LetterOfThanks - #OMG ... #Free #Gift from #THREDZ Received!!!

Girlzzzz, I am extremely delighted to share yet another sweet gesture from #THREDZ. I wrote a post on my blog last week on the amazing customer service I experienced with #THREDZ customer service team and
Glow - Unstitched collection by #THREDZ
it was just an acknowledgement from me for them to continue this wonderful customer support which makes their customers feel so special. I did not expect any kind of appreciation and neither was expecting #THREDZ to go upto the limits of offering me a #free #gift.

Shirt Plus Dupatta - Glow [Unstitched Collection #THREDZ]
To my surprise, guess what I received in my mail today; a #free #gift from #THREDZ Unstitched collection as a token of appreciation for my last week's post. This is indeed the best customer service I have ever received from a clothing brand and I am so excited as I discovered this lovely brand this year and now they have made me their permanent customer with their gluing customer experience.

Shirt Piece - Glow [Unstitched Collection #THREDZ]
Just today I was wearing the previous item #SpellBound which I purchased from #THREDZ two weeks back and was loving the comments I was receiving from all the friends on how beautiful the dress was. Few of the friends asked me for the location of #THREDZ outlets in #Islamabad & I happily handed them over the url to #THREDZ online store where they could get all the information. Little did I know that I will have another item from their collection as a #free #gift just today.  

Dupatta - Glow [Unstitched Collection #THREDZ]
#THREDZ is adding new items to their collection as the summers are approaching so do keep checking their website and their outlets for the latest collection because hey, their stocks get sold out pretty quickly!!! All the best ladies.

Related Articles