Saturday, December 12, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Very good for dark underarms.This acid is known for it’s ability to help with not only acne, but also a revolutionary product for its many anti aging benefits.
5 Reasons why Glycolic Cleanser is an Effective Skin Treatment?
1. Deep Penetration: The reason why a glycolic cleanser is effective skin care treatments are for a variety of different factors. The first factor is that since it belongs to the valuable AHA family it is able to penetrate the skin. This action is what makes it such a beneficial skin treatment. In order to effectively treat the skin a product needs to be able to be absorbed into the skin.
2. Natural: This ingredient is a natural exfoliate and an effective moisturizer, therefore not only does it penetrate the skin, it gets beneath not only the top layer of the skin but below the skin surface where many of the damage skin cells are found. It can help to repair the past damage caused by the sun and other environmental factors to reveal fresher newer skin.
3. Exfoliation: A glycolic cleanser is able to break up the adhesiveness of the skin that binds the dead skin cells together and keeps newer skin from making it’s way to the surface. Therefore, it is a catalyst in the production of regeneration of the skin.
4. Less Side Effects: Since it is derived from nature there are many people who wouldn’t ordinarily be able to use this product. It has been known to have less side effect on some people with sensitive skin. Therefore practically everyone with different skin types can use this product.
5. Skin Toner: A glycolic cleanser prevents the skin from solidifying and prepares the skin to be subjected to other skin treatments.
There are many different types to chose from and many people tend to favor the foaming glycolic cleanser products. These in the beginning of use have been known to produce a tingling sensation on the skin. After your skin gets used to it many people experience the tingling subside. If this continues you can try limiting the use to once a day until your skin becomes used to it.
People with acne have become accustomed to the use of a glycolic cleanser because they are a safer way to try a product with less irritation because there is less of this key ingredient within the product. Therefore, this cleansing form would be ideal for anyone just starting out to try it.
It can also be used in combination with other glycolic skin care products, which makes it an ideal choice for everyone. Avid users of glycolic cleansers state that their skin feels, refreshed, soft and revitalized.http://www.glycoliccleanser.com/
apply ghee overnight
scrub them when u brush .. very lightly ...
rose petals in vaseline.
crush the rose petals nd mix it wid ur lipbalm.........apply it on ur lips every night b4 going to bed
add some lemon drops to malai nd apply it every night
take some saffron(kesar) nd mix it in milk nd apply on lips every night
For dark circles,one best remedy is soak a cotton ball in fresh rose water n keep it on your eyes for abt 5-7 mins,good for relaxation as well as ur dark circles.You can also apply almond oil around the dark circles at bed time,it also works.
However,if you wish to chose any market product,apply Blossam Kochar's Aroma Under eye gel..