Thursday, October 1, 2015

Review - Shopping Experience with Trends World

Hi girls, hope all of you are enjoying the post Eid work blues and getting back into routine. I do understand that its hard to get back to work after a festival holiday, but hey... what is retail therapy for :)
As for me, I did some quick impulsive shopping after the Eid holidays and one of my recent purchases which i want to share with all of you is this amazing dress (Replica) bought from a very nice lady Sadaf.

Sadaf runs her page called Trends and also takes orders on Whatsapp. She is almost available all the time and is very sweet to discuss what kind of colors or styles you are looking for. She makes suggestions of her own to make you feel further comfortable.

I was not basically looking for any dresses right now as almost the season is off but Sadaf's sale offer caught my attention. The dress designs were very nice and prices were even more reasonable in sale offer. The one I have bought right now is a light blue base color with embroidery in pink, green and dull gold color. The embroidery finish is very good and the overall look of the dress is classic. Even the trouser has embroidery which is a unique style in itself. Stuff of the dress is good and the dupatta is chiffon.


fashion, dress, blue, pink, shopping, replica
Maria B. Replica Purchased from Trends
The dress is replica of Maria B. design and Sadaf is always sure not to sell substandard products in the name of replica. I have purchased two Elan replicas from her few months back and this was my third purchase from her. She has been satisfactory all the times.
Delivery was quick and she kept me updated on the status of my order.
So ladies, what are you waiting for? Grab your piece to avail this lovely sale :D . And while we are on the topic of Retail therapy, don't forget to read this article before becoming obsessive with shopping ;)

Related Articles