Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Quick Travel Hair Brush - Grab yours now!

I am a travel freak and I know many of us girls are. We want to take the most to our travel at the least possible weight. .
mini, small, travel, brush, haircare, mirror,
Compact Travel Brush in Pink
This cute hair brush serves the purpose of compactness and utility at the same time for me. I am loving it so far. Plus its PINK which is a cherry at the top for me hehe! The bristles are soft to my head and its much better than carrying a comb. It comes with a mirror so basically all your needs sorted in one piece...phew!

I have more in stock available for all the interested girls out there. Get yours now from The Girl In Pink or the facebook page.

Do let me know if you have more ideas to travel size your stuff.

Related Articles