Hi lovelies, making a lipstick last longer is one of our ultimate dreams. Isn’t it? Can you do that by applying just a little bit of small tips and tricks? Yes sure, let’s discuss few of them below:
|Tips to make your lipstick last longer|
- First one, very simple – use a lipstick that says it lasts for a long time. Many such lipsticks exist. An example is Oriflame The ONE True Matte lipstick which claims to last for 10 hours.
- Apply a bit of foundation when you are doing your makeup on your lips as well. This will give your lipstick something to stick to. You will notice lipstick staying on longer than normal if you do this
- Apply your lip liner to fill your lips before applying your lipstick. Again, this will give your lipstick something to stick on.
- Apply one coat of lipstick, use a tissue paper to blot the extra out, and then apply the second coat of lipstick
- Another way is to apply your first coat of lipstick, put a tissue paper on your lips, and use your facepowder on the tissue paper over your lips to set the lipstick.
- Use a product/lipstick sealer like “lipcote” to seal your lipstick.