Saturday, December 10, 2011

Review–“PURE” 3 in 1 Cleansing wipes

Today I am going to review “Pure 3 in 1 makeup cleansing wipes”. Cleansing wipes are a great thing in my opinion. Sometimes you are not really free to  grab a cotton swab and do your complete cleansing routine, this is where cleansing wipes come into use. Just take a cleansing wipe and do quick cleansing – remove your makeup and you are done. This is good for lazy days when you are not in the mood of following the whole cleansing process or when you don’t have enough time.

However, you still need to choose the right type of cleansing wipes for yourself, I have tried Loreal, Clearasil, and some other brands but seriously by far the best cleansing wipes I have used are “Pure”. These are less expensive than many other leading brands and personally I have experienced the best results with these instead of any other brand.

 

101220112763

The Packaging:

Pure cleansing wipes come in different varieties; 3-in-1 cleansing wipes, exfoliating wipes, deep cleansing are some of them. I have used deep cleansing and 3 in 1 and found them to be wonderful for my skin. It is packaged in a plastic packet with a sticker opening to take out a wipe at the time of use. Its quite handy and easy to carry in bag. I personally carry this in my hand bag everyday.

 

101220112761101220112766

The Pricing:

I would say these are the most inexpensive and result oriented wipes I have ever used. there are 25 cleansing wipes in a pack and it costs 125 PKR. I have used other expensive cleansing wipes but seriously havent been much satisfied with their results.

 

The Results:

The results are very good. It’s a very light cleansing solution which is used in these wipes yet it is very powerful. It cleanses waterproof mascara also very easily and doesn’t irritate the eyes as well. The wipe cloth is also very soft and really feels good on the skin. My skin feels very refreshed after using these wipes. Usually one wipe is enough to clean your daily makeup but on occasions when you have heavy makeup on you might need to use more than one of them. Overall it’s a very good purchase and I always prefer to buy Pure cleansing wipes instead of all the big brands out there.

 

The Good Things:

  • Very light and refreshing on the face
  • Quick makeup cleanser
  • Also removes water proof makeup easily and quickly
  • Very well priced

The Bad Things:

  • I don’t dislike anything about these wipes Smile

Have any of u used these wipes, please share what you think about them.

Related Articles