Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lipstick Review - Medora Viva Glam Matte 235

Hey girls, collecting all sorts and all colors of lipsticks is something I just love to do. In fact my favorite piece of a makeup item is a lipstick. There is so much you can do with just this one item. I will be doing a post on what you can do with only a lipstick very soon so stay glued to my blog girls!!!
Medora lipstick matte viva glam 235
Medora Viva Glam Matte 235
I bought this lipstick from Saloni.pk while I was ordering some other stuff. This color caught my eye and since I always believe that Medora is one underrated brand, I was more than happy to try another item from them. Their lipsticks are always good and I am seriously a fan of their nail colors.
The packaging of this lipstick is plain and simple; a grey container with golden details. The packaging is not very fancy I would say but its sturdy and durable for travelling and all so I would rate it well. It has a beautiful fragrance which is again a plus for me. The shade of the lip color is perfect for daily use and has a matte pale pink tone which makes it look awesome on your lips. Staying power is very good; it lasts a good 6-7 hours on your lips very easily and if you use a lipstick sealer like the one mentioned here; I am sure you can pull it through the whole day. The best part is definitely its price which is ONLY 120/- PKR.
Coming to the brand itself, girls I would definitely rate Medora as one of the best brands for nail colors I have used. The company can really do even better business if they focus on the marketing and branding of their products in my opinion. Even though it is one of the largest selling local brand in Pakistan already, I have found the quality of their products good enough to be compared with many other international drugstore brands. Do give their products a try!

Related Articles