Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review - Sweet Face Lip Liner in 115

Girls, a good lip liner is essential to a perfect lip makeover. I am always looking for nice lip colors and lip liners which are soft, flowy, pigmented and long lasting.

Swatch - Sweet Face Eye/Lip Pencil in 115


Today I am going to review Sweet Face lip pencil which I got from a local market for as low as Rs. 70. It is a light but pigmented pink color which goes with most of my lipsticks. It is very long lasting and stays for almost all day. I have noticed that sometimes my lipstick does come off but the lip liner stays… hehe!
Since the pencil is so very soft, it just glides smoothly on your lips and at times I have used only the pencil on my lips both as a liner and as a lipstick. In order to put a little bit of sheen on the lips, apply a small amount of petroleum jelly on the lips and then apply the lip liner. Use the same lip liner to fill in your lips as well.

I give 5 stars to this lipliner. Do you have any lip liners which are your favorites? Comment down below to let us all know.

Related Articles