Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Review - Pretty Perfect Twist and Out Instant Nail Polish Remover

Removing a nail color is kind of a fuss for all of us. With people like me who are very fond of nail colors its almost a daily routine, everyone wishes it could be simpler or easier than they traditional way. So here it is, a nail polish remover with all the zip zap effect of a quick nail polish remover MINUS all the fussy activities you have to do. Its Pretty Perfect Twist and Out Instant Nail Polish Remover.

2012-12-22-295
I have always been fond of Etude Nail Polish remover and it has been working quite well for my nails for years now. However, recently i couldnt find it anywhere in the market and had to switch to something else. I personally couldnt trust any other brand so i opted for OPI considering its huge market share and popularity. The nail polish remover was fine enough to remove nail color but it left my nails and cuticles quite dry so I was still not happy with it. I went to the market and asked for a nail polish remover which is good enough but doesnt dry out your skin. And the sales girl handed this over to me. I had ordered Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover in the past from UK and it cost me above 1000 PKR when i included shipping. Plus, they didnt deliver to Pak so I had to have it delivered to a friend's place in UK and she sent me when someone was coming to Pak; so it was quite a hassle for me LOL. So I was not quite sure how much this specific nail polish remover by Pretty Perfect will cost me. But to my surprise, the price was ONLY 175 PKR.

Following are some pictures showing the process of removing the nail color using this remover:

Here are my nails with nail color:

2012-12-22-290
Here is how it looks from inside (its blue because previously I removed a blue color nail polish in it :P )

2012-12-22-2972012-12-22-298

Here is how it is after one quick clockwise and anti clock wise twist

2012-12-22-301

And finally this is how it looks after doing all the nails (Please note that I did the nail polish removal and the pictures in TOTAL darkness due to load shedding so I could not see the nail color near the cuticles until I took the pictures and saw them on my phone :P)

2012-12-22-3022012-12-22-303

After clearing out the cuticles to a bit; here is the final look:

2012-12-22-307


I bought it from D. Watson Blue Area Islamabad and tried it. It was as good as a traditional nail polish remover and I am quite Happy with its purchase. Plus the price is less than both etude and OPI :P

The Good Things:

  • Price - Not too much costly
  • Quick - its very quick
  • Easy
  • Doesnt dry out your skin or nails
  • Portable

The Bad Things:

  • After many uses the nail color may start accumulating in your nails and you might have to be very careful while using this product. However it happens ONLY after many uses and also if you have very dark nail polishes on.
Overall, I am very happy with this product and I am thinking of buying it again.
Have any of you used this one before? If yes, how was your experience? Please share :)

Related Articles