Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mehndi Designs

Well who doesn’t like mehndi … at least I love mehndi from the core of my heart and I am always looking for nice designs to be applied. I had been quite an artist for the mehndi myself but when I was getting married I was looking for some professional who can apply mehndi on my hands & feet. I found this wonderfully talented mehndi designer called Ali who was working in a Mehndi parlor in Rawalpindi. Since then I have been his regular customer and have hired him for the work many times. He was kinda the official mehndi designer for my wedding as all my cousins loved to have him apply the beautiful designs on his hand. I wanted to do a blog post on him and his beautiful designs so that he gets some acknowledgment of the work he does.

 

Following are his contact details:

 

Ali Mehndi Designer

Phone: 0315 515 4369

 

He gives you home service and for bridal mehndi he charges approx PKR 3K. It depends on how much dense you want the mehndi to be. He makes his mehndi himself and applies it with a syringe. You can see some of the designs here and all of the designs in the album on my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nice-n-Easy-Beauty-Tips/257241031003956

 

DSC00405

For more mehndi designs see my album on my facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409629175765140.91887.257241031003956&type=1

if You do contact him you can give him my reference Smilecos I am kind of a permanent customer of his Smile

Related Articles