Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review–Loreal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance Lip GLoss in 106–Forever Young

I am one of the people who are really not much into lip glosses, I personally prefer lipsticks and lip liners which are matte finished. But this offer from Al jannat Mall Commercial Market Rawalpindi persuaded me to purchase Loreal lip glosses and try them out. The offer said you can buy 3 lip glosses in the price of 1. It was my first experience with Loreal lip glosses, though I had heard a lot of praise for them but because of my low interest in lip glosses I never thought to try them out.

Not only did I buy Loreal lip glosses as a result of this wonderful offer, but I actually liked them so much that I have decided to write a review on one of them.

So, today I am going to review Loreal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance Lip Gloss in 106 – Forever Young; okay girls so lets get started …

The Packaging:

The lip gloss is packaged in a beautiful clear jar with a silver cap. The color of the lip gloss shows through the transparent jar and the brush of the lip gloss is big enough to color your lips in one swipe.

 

111220112779111220112782111220112780

 

The Pricing:

Since I got this one as a result of a promotional offer, I got three lip glosses for 1200 PKR. The actual price of the lip gloss ranges from 1200 – 1500 PKR though.

The Results:

The results are pretty good, and I must say I am really impressed by this lip gloss range. They claim that the lip gloss stays on for 6 hours and believe me it actually does. Even at the end of the day I have some bits of traces of its glitter on my lips and its staying power is super. it is somewhat a transparent gloss and you can use it above any of your lipsticks too. it’s a soft pink shimmery color which brings vibrance to your face all of a sudden and freshens up your whole look. In the pictures I have shared below I have used it on my nude lips, please excuse the skin on my lip corners as I suffered from a lip allergy sometime back and my skin got irritated due to that.

 

111220112785111220112789111220112784

In the following picture I am using it over a lipstick,

SAM_1050-1

The Good Things:

  • Lasting power is super
  • Looks good both on nude lips and over a lipstick
  • the finish is ultra glossy

The Bad Things:

  • A bit pricey as compared to the rest of the lip glosses
  • sometimes tends to be sticky when u apply too much of it

Have you used this lip gloss, please share your comments of how did you find it.

Related Articles